- This is a treatment where different wavelengths of light are used to promote changes in the skin. Skin wellness goals can range from improved hydration, reduction of swelling and redness and general immune function and support. The ideal protocol for LED is 2 sessions/week for 4 weeks or 1 session/week for 8 weeks. The cost is $120/session or $400 for 4 sessions. The appointment time is 30 minutes
- A restorative and rejuvenating treatment to address scarring, textural change, congestion, fine lines, aging concerns, and ongoing facial redness, and is ideal for special occasions (think wedding, birthday, and school reunion) preparation. The session includes a thorough cleaning of the skin and LED. You will be provided with appropriate home care that aims to minimize downtime and elevate your outcome. The ideal protocol is 6 sessions, 4 weeks apart before moving on to a maintenance program. The cost is $450/session. Appointment time is 1 hour. **An initial consultation is required before progressing with a skin needling session.
- A specialised acne treatment created to support active and stagnant acne. A deep cleanse, exfoliation, extractions and LED light therapy are combined to reduce redness and encourage clearance of persistent breakouts. The cost is $230/session. Appointment time 45 minutes.
In Studio Rituals
An in studio ritual is designed to be an extension of your daily homecare practices.
Enhance your results and practice self care. We can work on hydration, calming inflamed skin, supporting collagen growth and healing congested skin. Your skin will be assessed to determine if you need stimulation, nourishment or a calming approach. Surrender to the process of being cared for and leave feeling rejuvenated.
- A targeted treatment created especially for congested and acne-prone skin. This customized facial will work to calm inflamed and sore skin while allowing time for extensive extractions and cleaning of the skin. The session includes LED and manual lymphatic drainage. A series of 6 treatments, 4 weeks apart is recommended. A Retinaldehyde infusion using the Revita pen may be recommended as the skin progresses.
- A targeted treatment to nurture, energize, and elevate the health of dull, dry, aging, and pigmented skin types. A restorative treatment for the skin, mind, and body, this holistic treatment includes lymphatic drainage of the face and neck using a Gua Sha stone, as well as a deeply relaxing head massage. Includes LED. A series of 6 treatments, 4 weeks apart is recommended. A Retinaldehyde infusion using the Revita pen may be recommended as the skin progresses.
- Calm Holistic FacialA targeted treatment to soothe, calm, and hydrate irritated, red, dry, and rosacea-prone skin. While this is a restorative treatment for the mind and body the main focus here is skin barrier repair and strength. This holistic treatment includes lymphatic drainage of the face and neck using a Gua Sha stone, as well as a deeply relaxing head massage. This treatment will allow the busy woman to press pause on the chaos of the outside world to catch her breath. Includes LED. A series of 6 treatments, 4 weeks apart is recommended. A Retinaldehyde infusion using the Revita pen may be recommended as the skin progresses.